10 February 2007

Family

i was about to tell you the experimental results of something when the whole damn cup of coke found its way to my whole damn table! now the whole damn army of ants gonna march their way up the wooden sides and invade my territory! arghhh!!! Dammit!!!

okie...ohwell, that's part of life, my roommate said, the bad part, the sucky part haha!!! he's so right so i've to accept my fate and clean up before i calmly type my words here. If not, i would have smashed the laptop with my angry fingers. lol

continue later...
think about your family, each and everyone, dad, mum, siblings, grandparents, how have they made an impact on your life? what are their character traits? how do you interact with them (argue, superficial talk or...) take some time to peruse... i'll tell you more later. =D

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

you didnt tell me that you bought the brownie!

thanks a lot btw.

you stand out in too many ways.

2/11/2007 8:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<bgsound src="type the url of ur music here" loop="infinite">