05 June 2006

Shalalalala

Yay!! Just won another round of Solitaire!! Its hard okay! and it does require tweeny wheeny bit of Brainwork! Trust me...even if ur IQ is 140, you dunch get to win every round! And this pass few days i got so addicted to it! hahaha! Oh...and i was typing in the wordpad wad to buy and for whom cos i'm going back HK!! So HAPPY!! tho i will seriously miss my frens here [Oh tt sounded gay] owell...yup! but i miss my parents and my room!! haha [tt sounded gay too XD]

I present you Mcfly! "All about you" {if you dint get it....its the song} hahaha

Mcfly?!? hmm...are they from Macdonalds? those fly in macdonald are called Mcfly...like they call Mc Chicken and McNuggets? hahahaha XD ~LAMO!~ Dint know wad to put for the title for this entry...just shalalalala lor![sha sha bear!!guess who!] since i'm so happy lately...but kinda bored on Sunday...okie! its not kinda...i was very very bored on Sunday! Practically rotting in my room with the stupid com! But luckily i bought a book! i bet u guys dunch believe i read right? Of cos i dun read those chim chim books that you guys read la...me like Tony Parsons, Nicholas Sparks and any "International Bestsellers" or "New York Times Bestseller" these clause are like...
STRIP ME
i meant the plastic cover that envelopes the "fantastic?" novel
CHECK ME
like you know...flip thru the pages and get the gist
CONSUME ME
as a consumer sense...hahaha!!

So guys out there, did your mind wander somewhere else in your hidden lust and fantasies as you read on? hahaha...or maybe gals akin? Oh! i learn somethg new? or that i have just missed out, temporary forgotten? hmmm...ya...i was like kinda talking...catching up with a female and i realise i couldn't really reply and she's losing my attention. And during class i realised that moment i just needed to shuddup and listen...that's all! and maybe nod or mmhmm once in a while...i guess...next time i shall listen and learn to talk after she [whoever mayb gays too] is done! haha!

Oh! that day at sleepover, i was wearing my Meow Meow High Bball warm-up T and Siobhan was trying to read the motto in that logo on my T and i was looking too, somethg else seemed more protruding...and i told her "That's called Nipple!" hahahaha...wakakaka....kekeke =D Me=Sick Lamo the Perfect equation, Most well balanced chemical equation! haha! Well doesnt that tickle your funny bone [the expression goes liddat rite? correct me if i m wrong] and you probably smile a little due to the unspeakable lameness! haha! Owell...that generates Endorphin and it causes you to be Happy! see...i share joy in a lame way...Carry me so i can carry on! Ohmy i'm going nuts! haha! Yes! i want nuts....guess i will get some of them when i get my wings on sunday. [oh i was deciding if i shld explain that i m flying off on sunday, but i assume that you all get it with those powderful read-in-between-lines skills] opps i just did explain...owell you are just a stupid bunch! wahahhaXD okay i shall stopppp! this is gettttinggg no where bbuuttt stupid!

Goodnite! its 10:40pm! the perfect time to snore!
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star...ttls...it stands for somethg else :):)

2 Comments:

Blogger PHiL said...

i shall be the first to comment on this entry! :):) comment on my blog...dots...??? -_-"

6/06/2006 2:04 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL. lamo! :P I shall be the second to comment! *comments* haha. I need a wheelchair.

anyway, choc produces endorphins too! :) so that day eating the brown shit during bio class, I was quite happy! And the green shit tastes good too! When I went home that day I ate a choc sea-shell! MORE endorphins! And today I ate one BIG Swensens Choco-Pop cone! :D

your xiao mei is becoming a xiao fei zhu. :D But lots of endorphins in her brain now. :)

6/06/2006 9:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<bgsound src="type the url of ur music here" loop="infinite">