27 May 2006

Awkward

The previous 10 days of my life was filled with sian-ness and sadness and lotsa mixed feelings. But after much thoughts, got over them quite quickly. I think i have grown older maybe as a person. Being more sensible and mature. [but i still act like a child and i love it!! haha] Actions have Consequences. that day i was doing my GP essay and my tutor was like "Oh boy, you can't even write an essay, that's how bad it is." i was thinking what have i been doing for the past 10 years of education, not just for english but for other areas too. I think i slack and play too much. Having set foot in HC, i realise that my fantasy aren't gonna work the way i want. haha XD

My mind just went blank...........maybe its time to mug now...haha...continue later

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mq- waaa good to see you work so hard haha. that day we waved at you at the staff room you were writing essay isit? lol.. siobhan's idea to miss-call you XD yay maybe now can see you more during bio! haha

5/27/2006 10:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<bgsound src="type the url of ur music here" loop="infinite">