12 May 2006

Tulips

Wooohooo! hais...suddenly no mood cos of one call. Wadeva la...shall continue...learn not to be affected by mood. cos being an emotional being, its tough. haha XD but yeah! Sixoh Rocked my day again! i infiltrated their class outing, went swensen for ice-cream buffet! My Favourite was the YUMMY RAISINS followed by BUTTERSCOTCH! Then actually we wanted to watch some movies but due to violent objection...we went roaming for a while then decided to take neoprints! haha XD anyway...jus no mood now...haiyat! Actually i'm writing in the word pad now then later can copy and paste onto my blog...but guess that action wont b today..cos i sianed diao...

...to be continued [i forgot they dot dot dot before or after the words?] haha XD

i was looking at my computer digital clock and it turn 12mn and the alarm rang! Cinderalla hit my mind...guess i shall abandon the prince [computer] and go running back home [go to my bed and zzzz]. y do human have heart and brain, when many say follow your heart but subconsciously or wadeva, you know that your brain will affect wadeva judgement you made, just simply because your heart is not smart and thus not strong enough to direct?

Wow~~its another wonderful day! I hate you! u suan me like siao...i v pissed la...but wad u say is true that's y...more pissed with myself! arghhh! KAOPEI! wadeva la! dun trust dun trust la...AHhHhhH! aiyah...ur words v demoralising lorh...cos i work on the basis of encouragement...once people say something negative...then i will have no mood la! so dunch u dare niao me about my grades again. i hate people to niao my grades tho they are really really bad...hahahaha XD okay complain finished

AHhHHh! still cant forget those words you say yesterday la...pretty crude and insulting! I HATE U! damn! i woke up with those words in my mind! WTH! They are loitering in my mind, diffused into my bloodstream! Ohmy! complain not so done yet huh?!

tt's for today and yesterday...really no mood to write further, FULL STOP
y do words affect so much of wad you feel? JEZZ dun care la?!!? StuPiD laHs, EXCLAMATION MARK x10 to the power of infinity!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello da ge, cheer up! You're not the only one who's affected by the words others say. I am too, however much I know I shouldn't care so much about others' opinions. I read somewhere that its human nature to need some kind of affirmation from others. I guess it's not possible to "follow our hearts" all the time, though to me it certainly seems the way to go. Maybe sometimes we should stop and think if that is what we really want and not just a "san1 fen1 zhong1 re4 du4", like what we discussed yesterday.

Anyway, people don't judge you by grades. To hell with grades la. Don't let it get to you. (just jin4 li4 er2 wei2) Many people respect you a lot, really, for your character and you as a person. Let me just list some of your good points. You're one of the most accepting, non-judgemental and caring persons I've met. Nobility of character :) So yea, hope you have a happy weekend :)

cheers,
xiao mei

5/12/2006 1:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<bgsound src="type the url of ur music here" loop="infinite">