28 April 2006

Like Dreams

Oppss! Battery left with 30%, dunno if it can last till i finish this post. Arghh!its dark [lights out time] vision blurer and mayb that's y i have been making bad passes during practice and game. haiz...aimlessly roaming this reality and found out that it has forgotten me, having me abandoned it in the first place. Luckily there's still my family and basketball and some frens pulling my hand at that cliff edge, preventing me fall into that endless pit. The first 4 games of our tournament was crap! Okay with the third but the others were totally not us at all. And that bothered me alot, NOW even bball affect me...hahaha...gog nuts! Maybe its time to settle down and think ahead and not search the self-history for further grieve. Maybe its time to really set the realistic goals and channel whatever energy left aft season into it. Owell, i'm confused tho i talk to certain trustworthy people, and having given some real practical advice. But my heart doesnt get along with my mind well, what's that stupid feud between them! AHHH!!!! now its 17% left! Time running out.

The past 3-4 months was like a dream, a flash of beautiful lightning, all this magnificent picturesque scenes deeply engraved on the surface of my [Warning: low batt signal is up] soul. Let bygones be bygones. let the past drown in the waters of future happiness! hahaahaha..wad the heck! Crapping again. Owell i miss my 1st 3 months in Sixoh! Argh! miss u guys lotsa! *sobs* hmmm...let me check how much power left...oh..its 13%...not dead yet..so am i! wad a sad post...hahaha...written by a happy man! wad a contradiction! Well that's life, isnt it...we defy ourselves sometimes! hehe...mentioned in some psychological reference book!

Love everyone! Tired of it and that!
Let there be love at every corner in the world!
God Bless and Sweet Dreams!

{dunno when will i have the mood and energy to post again}

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<bgsound src="type the url of ur music here" loop="infinite">