02 May 2006

Daedal

It means ingenious and complex patterns and functions; intricate. Could it be applied on life? Owell, maybe the complexity part right?

We are now in second round of the A Division Bball Tournament! And tmr's our match against MJC!! Gonna kick some arse man! hahaha! Sometimes i feel that when you put too much focus and energy on one thing, you tend to or in fact do lose out a lot in others. For me, i've tossed aside pretty lotsa things. My studies, owell, has always been the BEST from the back. Aiyah no la, i quite smart de, but use my intelligence on hmm bball? haha! But there are others i guess, sometimes i regret...but what to do. Hope there was really a time machine!

i wanna SLEEP! I love you too GOD! U've shown me my way! i shall edit and continue tmr! =)

b4 posting, i shall share a little sms!
B-egin your day with
L-ove in your heart
E-xpect blessing
S-hare goodness
S-hine like the sun
I-nspire someone
N-ever forget that
G-OD is with you all the time

Nice right?! Non-believers...maybe G can b G-ood frens will always be there for U~! =)
Sweet diabetics dreams to all wonderful people! Guess the world is running out of insulin! haha!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh time to change your song alr. i recommend I Believe I Cam Fly by R Kelly (as if you dint know who's it by).

5/06/2006 3:03 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<bgsound src="type the url of ur music here" loop="infinite">