23 May 2006

Soap Opera

Where's the Phathom!? This week was beautiful, an array of complexities happened, so much to feel, yet so little worth thinking. What saddens me was that i wasn't able to play for Finals and that i doubt my ability, my skills, but on the other hand, was it the coach's fault? Frankly speaking, i'm jealous when my teammates were praised for their plays when i just warmed the bench. Not being able to spend even a minute on the court and things really do change. When i know i have the abilities and the adequacy, haiss...i have thought over it but i just want confirmation from my coach so i can improve. That moment, i questioned if i was worth that place in Hwa Chong.

I fathom your meaning and your opinions, i respect your decision no matter how saddening yet happy it was. Weird huh?! Final! But i guess things will just change, in some form or way, i don't know. But so much so that i hated you for this and that, i still wish you all the best! Since you say i MUST do it! Then next time when you find mr. RIGHT! MUST love him k, don't fear because there's nothing to fear about. haha XD Things are just to be meant like this in God's name, follow the flow, maybe let nature take its course, i shall not force. i think i quite selfish too! haha! Yay!! Its been a great time the last 5 months! Thank you and sorry =D

I love it complicated. So much of my faith tested, maybe all this are harnessing my faith towards God. I sometimes question Him why all this happen to me, but i guess he's piggy packing me on his back! I like being lame for this while, carry me all the way till i find light k! Love you God! God bless all people! Share the joy! Cry out the sorrows! Inject surprises! Spice up life with just a small body gesture! like SMILE! =)

the past is over, i gotta catch the train and move on to my next destination!
maybe i might feel nostalgic but it will be retained in my fond-est memories!

haha...Dirty green...Fe3? or Fe2? shit chem block fail loo...jkjk! oya! Chiong arH!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dirty green ppt is Fe2 (from what i remember of O lvl chem)

and the benching thing - as different as our CCAS and teams are, I can actually empathize, being once benched, removed from my position, and the one who benches people (ironic). And then there's the wondering if I'm worth that captain post, and the wondering if I'm worth that place in hwachong when I'm not 1)excellent in art, 2) putting effort into it.

grin.

you're still the greatest.

5/23/2006 4:45 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dearest bro,
please don't feel sad or doubt your abilities just because you didn't play for the Finals. You've the passion, the determination, the skills! I'm sure you'll succeed and prove an unbeatable champion BBall shen (god)! Perhaps the coach not choosing you is because of strategising -- as in, sometimes another player might not be as good overall as you but he has a niche or complements the other players or something. Don't ever question your self-worth, because I know and you know, you rock! :)

"the past is over, i gotta catch the train and move on to my next destination!
maybe i might feel nostalgic but it will be retained in my fond-est memories!"
Jia you!!! It's good that you can let go and move on. Let it be part of your treasure trove of memories. Perhaps one day you'll look back and see that all has worked out. "If it's meant to be, it is." Trust in the God that you believe, trust in yourself, trust that fate and time will take their course and leave you better at the end of it all. All the best in your future endeavours! :) Hugs.

--Xiao Mei

5/24/2006 9:20 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mq - heyyy! some people didn't watch the movie today too like siobhan and jonathan so you can join them to watch next time! yay. and feel better k? i'm not really good at consoling guys haha =) oh wells. eat chocolate! it makes people happy XD

5/24/2006 9:51 pm  
Blogger dion said...

eh feminine!

dun ever doubt urself! mus be confident. mus believe in urself =)things may seem different now. but trust me it will feel gd once again. afterall life.s about many many things.. oh and its time to study hard

5/25/2006 10:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<bgsound src="type the url of ur music here" loop="infinite">