25 May 2006

Normal

blink blink blink...i opened my eyes and 5 months has passed away. Today, second last day of the month, my vision blurring as i stared at the wireless network icon, seemingly changing status now and then due to the weak connectivity. Was mine like that too? Due to doubts, misunderstanding of self or others, [i haven't had dinner! HUNGRY!] i was like a A.C. motor turning clockwise then back, switch in moods, in goals, in perceptions [why are there so many pimples on my neck, aren't they uniquely for face only?]. I just can't settle for something huh?! Always fickle minded, wandering hoping someday i would hit the wall of enlightenment! haha =) WTH la...bahhhhh

During Sabaticals, i was kind of reflecting everytime something was said or presented in front of me. Today was my first lesson of sign language, and they actually got a Deaf to come teach us just that. But not only did she teach me sign language, she also taught me the very fact, how normal we all are as human being, whether they are handicap or wadsoever. At first, frankly speaking, i started off with a bad impression of the course, i was lying on the desk, waiting for miraculous [correct spelling?] amusement to step in. Well this lady came in and she wrote on the "white"board that she was deaf. I dint feel quite easy in her presence, to me its not a common and normal encounter. I don't hang out with people like them. But she really tried her best with minimum interaction at first. Later on as we get the hang of the sign language, we started joking and laughing and it was really great time spent. There's once, i went to Spastic Children Association for CIP. I was thinking, was my positive attitude towards them forced out by the fact that doing CIP was doing good? Yes, undeniably, that's the fact in my case, cos on the street if i saw this mentally impaired person, i would probably refrain from any kind of interaction lest approach them. In Yoga, it was not so much of that, it was TREAT ALL BEINGS WITH LOVE AND KINDNESS! haha that's wad Rong Kang have been saying throughout the 2 days of acquiring something much more than just flexibility. How we learn something and help others? How we know ourselves, when nobody is looking, what will you do? At the end of the 2 day course of "Yogurt?" haha [too HUNGRY! but shall finish first] cos we mentioned canteen food as one of the stress XD and he flashed pictures of Africans that are starving and dying on the streets. At that point, we sympathize and reflect on how fortunate we are. But that was at that moment, what about right after that? Do we need pictures like that to be flashed in front of us to make us reflect constantly? Are YOU counting your blessings or are YOU still complaining about how LOUSY life is for you? Maybe we are the priviledged bunch, the nevermind, we deserve the luxury we have now, maybe selfishly speaking, they were unlucky to have been born in that state. If they dint exist, there wont even be this matter brought up [damn my wireless keeping switching from conected to disconnected haha] ]. Maybe you don't needa reflect consistently, but when you are sad or wadeva cos you cant have something or anything alike, think of them, then compare how fortuante you are. Yes! we are indeed a competitive society, but you know it, we cant have everything even if you have fight for it, work hard for it. the simple fact is that life don't go so smoothly, if not we might just complain about the colourless monotony of it. WE just like to COMPLAIN! haha XD Owell, ya that's what i have been thinking during this 4 days of sabaticals.

Oh...today, i was reprimanded for showing lousy attitude to my GP tutor, but the words that came out from my CT mouth was so...agitated me that i put on a 'kaopei-la' front. I shall not let others affect my mood so easily. After blasting my story to Miaoqin, stupid [later i will tell you why] Siobhan, Rachel and my teammates. Definitely i felt much much better, and i came to a conclusion that i asked for it. That time when i walke out of the staffroom, i feared, i feared that my CHS style will be brought into my life of HC. The living in denial, self-fantasy, always escaping instead of facing the music. i thought through abit and maybe i shall lay down that male pride of mine as mentioned by Rach. hahaXD I wanna SCORE FOR MY BLOCKS! YaY!! :):) And Siobhan! i know what i want! i WaNt U! hahaha...jkjk...maybe i dunno wad's best for myself but i have a target to work for thus i know what i want! I am not down right stupid okay! you bodo! hahahahaha! Sleepover at your house right? Hehehehe...muahahaha *Evil Laughter*

Thank you
Nagay always there as a feminine bastard! XD
Yeow Ling the nipple squeezer
Rong Kang the Joker
Jeremy the always-get-bullied one
Miaoqin for being interrogated
Qintan for commenting nonsensical stuff on my blog...i like to tok cork! *link* =D
Siobhan always so eagerly waving, Hi! am i your eyecandy? haha ZI LIAN HUANG!!
Rachel for listening but i guess you just switch off and wait till i finish! wahahah
Myself cos i learn to thank you and YOU! haha!

BUY FOOD loo...heng its still quite early! yay!! FOOD!!!!!!
Blessed to Give
Share the JOY

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha and thankyou for your politenesss? is that what im supposed to say? aahah. wah how you know?!! lol. kidding!! duh i listen, don't i give such amazing advice? ;p hahaah. trying to alliterate only. i want food from hongkong! byebye!!

5/26/2006 7:47 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aye I where got talk cock. anyway I want to thank you too! :)

5/26/2006 8:33 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<bgsound src="type the url of ur music here" loop="infinite">