29 May 2006

Swish Swoosh

Alohomora! haha XD unlocking the door to a new perspective. But my mind just seem to go blank lately...more like listening without actually knowing what the hell the person is talking about and Ya! maybe its time for my little brain to stop thinking about anything else other than the mountain range of work on my desk and probably below my bed :p Well well, people say i seem happier on my blog than me in real world? True? False? i dunno, haha...maybe i conceal all those unhappiness in my blog with "haha", "hehe"and lotsa other laughter! XD hmm...keep you guys who read my blog in suspense...keke =D

Listening to "Wake Me Up When September Ends" by Green Day ~random~

hmm...the other day i was talking to Charm on the train, praises of being a nice guy appeared here and there in the convo..opps...hmm...i think only once...haha XD anyway...i think i am not a nice person at all...i act nice so that people think i am nice...right?! Maybe you guys only see one side of me so probably, i'm not so nice as you guys out there perceived. mmhmm ~nod nod~

hmm...i like this sign "~" haha...so wavy and comfortable, life filled with ups and downs, like a Roller Coaster Ride!!! ~~~~ AhhHhHh!!! Imagine yourself screaming as it zooommm down the steep tracks...at that moment, you seem to forget everything else and indulge in that thrilling ride. And as you open your mouth to make some noise, you probably end up swallowing saliva of the commuters in front! lol! Hmm...that explains why so many people like to take the very front seats! haha XD

2:22pm le...tired but needa mug...someone make me some cookies and a MUG of steaming hot milo? coffee? haha Oh...Subway's Cookies RoXx...i know there are better ones, that's why i'm saying it here, so maybe one day you can treat me to tastier ones and i will say then they rock too! wahahahahaha X)

I think i have a fetish for younger sisters haha...hmm...for example...i like taking up the role of a big bro...i've always been under protection of my elder sista, in the arms of her wonderful care. Miss you! i found out that when you dun have something, you would want it, experience it. maybe that explains my thoughts and feelings.

Lisha! so cute! hahaha! yst she tried to rebut Rong Kang...damn funny! kiddish!
Qintan another one yet to grow up but has a mind of her own!
Rachel...hmm...too tall to be one...i be your little brother la XD then i can be greedy and ask for more cheesecake! YAy!!
Miao Qin hahaha...troubled little one who saw enlightenment! keke
Siobhan...cannot...she v scary! she cat me mice....RUN!!
Charm too smart....can be my advisor liao. I shall live in your wisdom! haha


Oh...sleepover was quite FUN!! haha...The Ring! "ring ring!" you will die in 7 days...haha!



4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mq- i love your blog song! ahaha how come suddenly so colourful? haha ya you always seem happy on the outside, like more of the give-advice type than receive-advice type.. must practically pull your troubles out of your mouth [hmmm.] XD i like having older brotherrss tooo! think your lameness is seeping into me la -.-

5/29/2006 5:17 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello lao da ge! I'm baack from HONG KONG your homeland!!! SO NICE ITS TOTALLY WONDERFUL!!! eat and shop and sleep! eat and shop again! I contributed so much $$ to your homeland economy must thank me :P

I like having a big bro too :) and you do make a very good big bro. :)

I agree with mq. you seem very free of troubles and so at ease with yourself and confident that sometimes I forget that you're human too and not a superhuman. perhaps you should try telling your troubles to people you trust instead of keeping them to yourself all the time, it's not very good for your health if you keep all the problems bottled up inside. You'll grow shorter and have a weaker heart :P

have a nice hols and enjoy your return to hong kong!!! :)

p.s. I stayed at Langham Place Hotel! It's super nice!!! Love the pillows and bolsters there!!! Oh, and HONG KONG DIMSUM ROCKS!!! But the Disneyland isn't good.

5/31/2006 9:06 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i've always wanted to sell my little brother for an older one!

i think i have an older brother fetish. lol

(and i'm really not that smart. i'm just brilliant. mwahahahahha)

(kidding)

so, what is it YOU want? (post so i have something to read!)

I know today, that you're not free from the worldly concerns and troubles, but that's what makes you superhuman, B. 'cause you're TAAAALLLL.

haha.

5/31/2006 10:44 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh! i love subway cookies too! i just shared one with my best friend yesterday

i can bake cookies! ask siobhan (she'll tell you about the time i blew up my microwave oven) i'll bake them for you. mwahhaha

5/31/2006 10:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<bgsound src="type the url of ur music here" loop="infinite">