30 October 2006

Retained

i'm about to repeat my JC1!!! Just met up with Mrs Chin and we had quite a long conversation and she showed me the other side of the coin. This time more clearly. i must say that it's disappointing but how many times in your life do you get to do something right for another time, a Second Chance. Guess 2 years is too short for me, feeling now so attached to this fabulous school. Though there're times when i'm screwed up, i still enjoy it. Tasting the sweetness out of bitterness, like that of Chocolate. Hmm...self comforting but what really make me wanna promote was frankly the mocking eyes and criticising mouths, but then again, i've done it my way [the LOUSY way] haha! so there goes Billy happily enjoying another year of Freshman. Some people might see this as, aiya, why liddat, wasting time. But i think its for my own sake, for a better future i guess, if i do change drastically for the better... hoho =p

Well well, i'm quite sad la, but dunch send me msges like "dun be sad k"cos its like so obvious and that phrase aint gonna make me feel better anyhow. and i guess this suspension of whether i promote or retain has murdered the zest of blogging. So here i am, back from delusions and reflections. Gotta write more...heheh :) i feel blessed but i hope my parents arent too hurt?! what a disappointing son aye...

You treasure nothing till you lose something

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah whose "mocking eyes and criticising mouths"?! eh dont say tt. but still since u cant change it alr. its gd u are looking at the betta side of it. stay strong.
-jt

11/03/2006 12:11 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<bgsound src="type the url of ur music here" loop="infinite">