26 October 2006

Paper War

AHHHH! my desk has declared war! All the buildings of papers, magazines and books have tumbled down, debris all over, casualties as high as 2 trees. Everyday, the tension increase as i add more weight to the present situation, just to make my bag lighter...SELF INTEREST!

I'm getting FAT and my stamina is zoom zoom down the negative gradient! haha! all that coke, fastfood and crackers...WoOoHoOo!!! gotta cut down on those inputs of fats.

You know i mentioned something about appreciation and sacrifice after reviving my blog aye? just gotta postponed it all to this entry. RAIN! okie it goes like that, once upon a time we all lived happily ever after! hahahaha! no la...i wanna watch vcd! will continue later...stay tune!! haha! BRB

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haiz... what's with this getting fat thingy... i am also getting FAT... is it because of JC life??? hahaha... suddenly this year my appetite increases by A LOT... ;P

10/27/2006 9:09 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha "once upon a time we all lived happily ever after." nice. train hard run faster and burn those fats man.
-jt

10/27/2006 11:47 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mq- i want to get fat =(

10/28/2006 11:46 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha... I can imagine..

10/29/2006 9:44 am  
Blogger yichun said...

haha you can hire me to help me pack your table :P LOL

10/30/2006 9:34 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<bgsound src="type the url of ur music here" loop="infinite">