11 July 2006

Let me know

i shall retreat into my own little world and heck about others. Giving no shit about what's happening around me. I really dunno wad to do!! hmm...would someone enlighten me? ahem ahem...do you think its fair for me to ask for a break? do you think its fair for me to be selfish? drifting apart would be good huh? maybe i care too much, neglected your feelings. maybe i think too much, always contradicting myself, left mind fighting with the right. haiss...but then again, what's all these about? maybe my words will be disappointment. Agitate you for that little while but i guess i dunno what you've been through. Cant really compare what we all went through relatively. but maybe this time i will take the fast-food way out. Sorry but i really can't hold on for the last piece of rock on that cliff i am hanging on is eroding by the flush of confusions and helplessness. i want to breathe a different air, for the current atmosphere is just too suffocating. what happened? you know best for i've always been the one following the lead. haiss...what have i become? i feel stupid at this very moment...dunno why too. Maybe i should be a bastard too :) maybe i'm already one...but who cares.

Words unable to define the feelings
Feelings seemed unexpressive
Hidden deep down unwilling to share
but now it urges me to let it go
like a struggle for freedom and happiness
so here's the bomb...BOOM!

i feel the need to be loved again, and hate loving for it's poisonous

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

uhm cant you just forget about it? maybe some things dont require a concious effort but will take place before you realise it. heh i dont wanna assume anything and i hope you dont assume anything i blog about too! cheers. ohman soon i'll enter that place you call a prison... peace.

7/11/2006 8:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<bgsound src="type the url of ur music here" loop="infinite">