11 December 2006

The Debate

sWe, my parents and i, were debating about communism, democracy and management of the Association that my Dad helps out at. I guess when you argue, you understand more of yourself and others. Like are you patient enough to listen to someone's viewpoint or are you the kind that's quick to argue back, trying to use your voice to drown all others even though your point might just be illogical. haha!!! It was a cool thing to do, arguing and trying to prove that your point is right and at the end of the day, you see new light and kinda understand things better. My mum was kinda neutral, watching me and my dad exchange fire as we seek victory in our own logical terms. haha!! Good exercise for the mind and family. =D weird, i guess keeping quiet is more weird, cos communication is the key to a better family. but i'm not suggesting that you debate and argue over every simple thing! haahaa!! well well, my mum nagging me to bath!!! shall continue later about my little shopping trip and the philosophy i learnt. hehe!!! Mum always nagging!!! Arghhhhhh...i'm gonna create tsunami in the bathtub!!! Muaahahahha!!!

Chill after the Heat...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<bgsound src="type the url of ur music here" loop="infinite">